The Standard Set for Cryomed Basic Cryosauna Includes
- M-size cabin (internal D 85cm x H 160cm, external D 100cm x H 174cm)
- Grey / white / black outer shell
- Grey or blue inner upholstery
- 7-inch touch screen
- Open door sensor
- Nitrogen level sensor
- Steel-cased temperature sensor
- Pressure release valve (valve and dual types only)
- Emergency stop
- Digital dimmer
- Dewar limit switches
- Wi-Fi / LAN
- Active reporting system
- Remote control with a mobile device
- LED temperature display
- RGB LED at the top and under the cabin
- Special footwear for sessions (2 pairs)
- Elevator pad (1 piece)
Cryomed Basic Cryosaunas Come with Three Types of Liquid Nitrogen Feed
With liquid nitrogen fed from non-pressurized tanks (two 40-litre Dewars are included in the price)
Pressurized Tank Type
With liquid nitrogen fed from pressurized tanks connected to a cryosauna via a cryogenic valve. Tank capacity varies from 80 litres to 5,000 litres. The tank is not included in the price, but can be rented from your nitrogen supplier.
Compatible with both pressurized and non-pressurized tanks. Two 40 litre Dewars and a feeder are included in the price.
Liquid Nitrogen Consumption
- Pre-cooling – 2.87 litres (Dewar type) or 3.25 litres (valve and dual-type).
- 3-minute session – 4.05 litres (Dewar type) or 2.48 litres (valve and dual types).
Note: Please contact your local technical gas supplier for pricing of nitrogen in your territory
36 months or 6,000 sessions, whichever comes first. For components only.